Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice pic from the NMRA Finals a couple of weeks ago. The QTP's were hookin' damn good @ 14#all weekend.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:rockon

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! I try to keep it clean and simple:cool:

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
Thanks everyone! I try to keep it clean and simple:cool:

Red is a color that it seems either people love it or hate it. Well, I love it, and yours looks great. Your doing a damn good job. One of the best looking cars on this site.

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Found another........

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
That looks amazing. I hope my MTs hook that good next summer. If I dont end up getting another set of Hoosiers. I'm tempted now.. What size are the Jay?

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That looks amazing. I hope my MTs hook that good next summer. If I dont end up getting another set of Hoosiers. I'm tempted now.. What size are the Jay?
26x11.5x15's driven to the track, raced and driven home.........unless I have to call AAA :D

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Those are the ones I was looking at. It was between those and MTs but the QTPs have a softer compound, thats why i was leaning towards those.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
Never had to use it yet ;) Trailer has worked fine lol

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Those are the ones I was looking at. It was between those and MTs but the QTPs have a softer compound, thats why i was leaning towards those.
Unless your rules won't allow, I would go with a full slick:cool:

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
nah, there are no rules by regarding slicks for brackets. just need the proper safety equipment if you do run them (which i do have)

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nah, there are no rules by regarding slicks for brackets. just need the proper safety equipment if you do run them (which i do have)
In that case I'd run the biggest slick I could fit in the fenders:D

·
Proud American
11,288 Posts
In that case I'd run the biggest slick I could fit in the fenders:D
Street classes require a DOT tire... thats why my "street" car has ET streets, but will probably get a Hoosier quick time pro... 28 tall though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts