Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having trouble with your 5R55S? 2-3 shifting problems? Transmission does not shift firm enough? Then this is for you.

I have been working on this Transmission for the last two years and with the poor design of this unit we have come up with several fixes to make the unit hold up under high horse power. I have several units that I have built for guys and gals that are holding up to 600HP. This is giving you an option other than having to switch to a 4R70W.

We are in the process of testing a unit that in pushing 720HP with some new modifications we have made to the transmission. I will post the results within the next two weeks. Our goal is to build this Transmission to handle upwards of 800HP and offer it at an affordable price instead of the outrageous price others are asking for. More to come soon........

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Not to be a dick, but you should check with the admins before advertising for a company on MM.

I didn't see him plug a company name anywhere in his post. If they have a problem with him advertising new and improved stuff by his company with out mentioning any names then they can PM me and I will pay for him to be a vendor here.

Thanks for an update on this for me and let me know how they hold up and what all I will need to put one in my car.

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,101 Posts
I didn't see him plug a company name anywhere in his post. If they have a problem with him advertising new and improved stuff by his company with out mentioning any names then they can PM me and I will pay for him to be a vendor here.

Thanks for an update on this for me and let me know how they hold up and what all I will need to put one in my car.
Rules are Rules. His avitar is an advertisement.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There is that better? I will get with the administrators to become a vendor or have them approve my Avatar.

·
Registered
379 Posts
05kb is right, he didn't advertise anything, he's trying to help, and let everyone know that there is a way to improve your tranny.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
anyway keep us posted, i'm keeping an eye on this elsewhere also.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
the automatic is fine... there was a thread on the topic of how much it could take and some1 has pushed low 10s with it and just touched 9s i believe. all they had was 1 minor thing to it.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
grr man lol ill find the post... minor when considering how much u would pay for a new 1. it was a twin disk i believe lemme find it..

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
Someone get the kleenex.... I think the admins do a pretty good job here.... not to be a dick

1 - 20 of 28 Posts