Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You read tht subject so no need to go on and on. I connected the fuse, luckly the fuse didn't poop. The lighter works, the horn won't STFU. Now I plan to get another steering wheel anyways so you think the button could have gave in and the copper is permanently touching to keep the honking on?

How do I fix it.

·
Registered
371 Posts
yes this happened to mine i was able to take it apart and place paper wads in four corners and now it works like new.

·
Registered
401 Posts
This happened to me once, you just have to check the copper plates and make sure that they aren't touching or the copper ends of the wires themselves, they sometimes tend to touch. I would check that first take off your steering wheel pad just pull on it and check from them.

·
Registered
423 Posts
i vote for just cutting the wire and not worrieing about it

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Loose nut on the wheel :)

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
this has to be the funniest thing ive read, cuz it reminded of this one movie where the horn was the same way and they took it everywhere and they horn would just blare and piss people off lol

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've already taken the plate off, haven't tried the paper wad thing yet though. I'm going to get a steering wheel anyways so it's not bothering me right now. I'm just glad I now have a mustang that wasn't half assed like the last one I bought.

Also it was on another thread but, the 89 mustangs were stock 225hp 300ft torque. Not 210hp. I couldn;t remember the thread so I responded on here LOL my bad. Thanks you guys

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just wave to every car you see.
I had no choice, the asshole was about to hit me with his 30ft tall Truck with his stock skinny ass 10 inch wheels. Then he gets pissed because he can't drive..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts