Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I have a 95 mustang GT with a procharger p600b running 10 psi intercooled, bbk headers, p&p Typhoon intake, ford racing Roller rockers, Dual exhaust with flowmasters and H pipe Right now. When I bought it I was told it made 360rwhp, this sounds like bs to me, am I right? What numbers should I expect with AFR 185 heads? Any info would be great. thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
Try posting in the 5.0 section you will get a lot more replies there. Do you think it is BS as in it is/ is not making 360hp? It could be possible; is everything stated above all you have done to the engine?

·
Registered
656 Posts
i dont think thats bs. its probably somewhere close to that range. i know a 94-95 gt with twisted wedge's, track heat intake, trick flow stage 1 and full bolt ons can make in the 310 range. thats based on paul at harris racing's 95 gt with that setup. he makes 312 to the wheels tuned. so with the procharged i wouldnt think thats bs at all.

·
Registered
55 Posts
360 sounds pretty plausible. Thats based around a stock application, and with a HP gain of 60-80%, with the other things u have supporting it, I'd say thats probably pretty close. Heads and a decent cam should put you over 400 easy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts