Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Zip's half naked helper
11,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK. I promised a few changes to ROTM for August, so here goes. But first, the theme of this month.

Your Mustang in action. Whether at the drag strip, the autocross, heck a good winding road or a blast down the highway will do. I'll even take those car show pics you've got. Before you go forgetting the rules, PLEASE READ THIS!

Now for the changes-

1) The submission pics do not need to be from August. Just something from this year. This way, you don't have to go stage your car or find that perfect road only to find out that you missed it by that much.

2) The submissions will be private. The only way to get in is to PM me your pics. So PM me up to 5 good quality action shots. Those shots will be used for the showoff thread. Please also indicate in your PM which single pic you want in the voting thread, otherwise I'll just pic one. But how will you know if there's still a spot? At the bottom of this thread will be a counter. When it hits Zero, or August 15th, the showoff AND voting thread will go up at the same time. When sending in a ROTM submission to me, please title it "ROTM August".

*Edit*- When sending in a submission, could you please write what you normally would in the show off thread, and I'll copy-paste that to the show off that will go up on the 15th.

3) If you were involved in the July ROTM and your name Isn't Sunny, then you have a second chance this month. Same submissions as normal, except you will be considered a second chancer.

4) There will be 10 normal spots and 5 second chance spots.

So, get those pictures together.

The counters-

4 Normal

3 Second chance

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.