Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently installed new hot rod cams on my 2005 mustang and purchased the bama x4 tuner. I sent them the information and they sent me a custom tune with the tuner. I applied the tune and turned the car on everything was great, I let it warm up then turned it off went to wash up, then came back ad tried to turn it on again and it would die shortly after ignition. I give it gas and it revs, but still dies. I let it cool off for a long time and turned it on again and it turned on and idles, so again i let it warm up then turned it off and I tried turning it on and it would die shortly after igniting. Can you please give me any advice on this?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I recently installed new hot rod cams on my 2005 mustang and purchased the bama x4 tuner. I sent them the information and they sent me a custom tune with the tuner. I applied the tune and turned the car on everything was great, I let it warm up then turned it off went to wash up, then came back ad tried to turn it on again and it would die shortly after ignition. I give it gas and it revs, but still dies. I let it cool off for a long time and turned it on again and it turned on and idles, so again i let it warm up then turned it off and I tried turning it on and it would die shortly after igniting. Can you please give me any advice on this?
Have AM fix it...

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
Have AM fix it...

Don't have AM fix it!!! Cut your losses and go with a good tuner. Should have done some research. BAMA tuning has never been the same since AM bought BAMA from Doug.

·
7,909 Posts
Don't have AM fix it!!! Cut your losses and go with a good tuner. Should have done some research. BAMA tuning has never been the same since AM bought BAMA from Doug.
This. Back when I was more active I would constantly tell people to not use Bama for their tunes. I had so many issues with them that I finally put up the money to have a local tuner do it and never had anymore issues. Cut your losses and have a reputable tuner do it. Remote tuning isn't bad as long as the tuner is good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts