Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I took my 2013 Boss 302 to John Zhang for a photoshoot. The vehicle is equipped with Hotchkis Sport Suspension Total Vehicle System. Also the car has a Magnaflow 3" catback, C&L Performance cold air intake, and a tune by Blow By Racing. The wheels are Forgestar F14s in Gloss Gun Metal sizes 19 x 10 rear and 19 x 9 front wrapped in 285/35/19 and 255/40/19 Pirelli P Zero Corsa R Compound tires. Now that I have the car prepped it will be seeing some major track time coming up in the next couple of months. I hope to see some locals out on the track soon.

·
Premium Member
11,663 Posts
Stunning. And like others, I am messy.

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
amazing!! I love the color, and 19's on wheels is smart choice, how many Gz you can pull with the new suspension upgrade? mind telling us more about it

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The suspension consist of Springs, sway Bars, Upper and lower trailing arms, subframe connectors, K member brace and panhard bar. I have not yet tested the Gs on this car. soon enough I will be at streets of willow perfect place to test it out. I will let you know when I get the results. So far the car feels great. Less body roll and less brake dive. I can not wait to get it on the track.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Does your catback hit the axle on bumps on the lowered suspension?

Beautiful car by the way!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does your catback hit the axle on bumps on the lowered suspension?

Beautiful car by the way!

Yes it does. My mechanic got it so it doesnt hit as bad. The car is at magnaflow for some R and D so they are seeing if it is clearable.

·
Don't BAAAAH 'Til Goatsday
6,530 Posts
Yes it does. My mechanic got it so it doesnt hit as bad. The car is at magnaflow for some R and D so they are seeing if it is clearable.
I had the same problem on with my comp cat back. The over the axle piping clanks onto the axle over every bump. I was lowerd on BMR springs. Magnaflow didn't wan't to work with me BTW, and they were well aware of the problem. Sucks really.

BTW:) I love your car.

·
F*stocker
339 Posts
Very nice car! There's a thread on one of the racing forums for track vids and pics, be sure to post some up when you get them!

·
'Stang Noob
338 Posts
Car looks great and 1013mm does some great work. You like it better so far compared to your RTR?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Andy Krzyzanowski Was also at the shoot to help John out with lighting. He was able to get a few shots of his own and do his magic. Here are those shots.

Both photographers have amazing skills and really knew how to make my cars color pop.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Cool, now I know why I haven't been seeing the car. Great photo shoot.

It was great chatting with you & I hope to eventually see you at the track (like I mentioned, I'm sticking to autox in stock form for a bit before getting crazy with mods).

1 - 20 of 20 Posts