Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now my project is on progress, i want to take your opinion about how much rwhp should i get.

my mods are:
bbk cai
bbk 75mm throuttlebody
u/d pullies
3.73 gears
stage 1 cams
ported heads
2001 svt cobra pistons
carter 225 fuel pump
carter fuel regulator

and what is my approx drag time?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
hard to tell man. every car is different and on driver. Do a stage 2 cams too. stage 1 is a waster of money like shorty headers

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
now my project is on progress, i want to take your opinion about how much rwhp should i get.

my mods are:
bbk cai
bbk 75mm throttlebody
u/d pullies
3.73 gears
stage 2 cams
stage 2 ported heads
forged MMR pistons
carter 225 fuel pump
carter fuel regulator
and good tires!

and what is my approx drag time?
edited what u think?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
and 39 to 42lbs injectors

·
Self proclaimed A-hole
3,780 Posts
i want to know where you are getting this list from man, just looks like a list of weird parts if you ask me. What the hell is a carter fuel pump and why in the hell do you need a regulator when our cars are returnless pumps. And what the **** do 01 cobra pistons have to do with anything power wise on the car, they are stock pistons. No need in guessing hp and 1/4 mile times, just install whatever is in your project, dyno it and run it. don't be a internet/paper racer.

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
i want to know where you are getting this list from man, just looks like a list of weird parts if you ask me. What the hell is a carter fuel pump and why in the hell do you need a regulator when our cars are returnless pumps. And what the **** do 01 cobra pistons have to do with anything power wise on the car, they are stock pistons. No need in guessing hp and 1/4 mile times, just install whatever is in your project, dyno it and run it. don't be a internet/paper racer.
i am guessing the same for the fuel stuff as well. the pistons for 01 cobra are 3cc dish, so compression will come up quiet a bit. he hasnt mentioned anything tuning either.

edit: hell, nothing about rods either

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
i am guessing the same for the fuel stuff as well. the pistons for 01 cobra are 3cc dish, so compression will come up quiet a bit. he hasnt mentioned anything tuning either.

edit: hell, nothing about rods either
come up? wont is drop? being dished

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
no, the stock 2v pistons are 17cc dished. n/a 4.6 (i believe 5.4 4v too) 4v pistons are all 3cc dished. the stock 4v pistons have different ring land thicknesses depending if its early model 4v or later model 4v piston.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts