Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How big can i go with exhaust 12in exhaust tips with out makin it sound like **** or loosing alot of power?

·
Registered
8,852 Posts
2.25"-2.5" pipes are big enough and 2.5" or 3" tips are good too.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
i could see 4" tips on a termi or a mach 1 cuz it looks hot but on a v6? you wanna look like rice?!

·
Rainbows Mechanic
1,612 Posts
itll go good with the euro lights,the neons,the space shuttle wing, and the rediculous ground effects kit in the near future :D....listen to everyone man...i got 3" and it looks great..any bigger you might as well get the **** i just listed to go with it..

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am in a import car club i am into those kinda cars my car is gettin neon, I would put fart pipes on it but i figure it would sound like ****, but i run with the imports so im after that look n sound.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
I am in a import car club i am into those kinda cars my car is gettin neon, I would put fart pipes on it but i figure it would sound like ****, but i run with the imports so im after that look n sound.
wrong forum :yes

:p:p:p

·
Banned
808 Posts
haha

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
tip size dont matter if you like the look go for it, but they wont fit in the cut outs on the bumper

those are 3in and they were big

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
i got 3" tips now and they are a lil to small for me, im getting a new rear bumper soon and i think 3.5" fits the cutouts perfectly so thats wut im gonna do

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
all he needs is a carbon fiber hood and trunk to finish the look :p

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
i got 3" tips now and they are a lil to small for me, im getting a new rear bumper soon and i think 3.5" fits the cutouts perfectly so thats wut im gonna do
hit me up when you remove the old ones... ill give ya 5 bucks plus shipping... depending condition... and how much money my wallet doesn't have :D

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
all he needs is a carbon fiber hood and trunk to finish the look :p
CF hood actually looks damn good IMO, im most likely going to be getting a CF 4" cowl, CF saleen S281 1 peice wing, and CF side scoops. with by black sterns it will look badass.

but MO, just because your buddies have it doesnt make it right, tell your import buddies to screw themselves, and their ricer mentality, and find some different people to hang out with. if you have to put big 4" tips on it to fit in or whatever your int he wrong crowd.

and just incase you might be one of the ones that think that bigger tips = bigger power, i have 3.5" tips, and i have probably 4X the power you do.

big tips = big ghey

1 - 20 of 74 Posts