Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's no big deal but I was wondering why my post count wasnt going up? It's been at 96 for like a week and i know i've posted more than that...

Is this a forum problem or did i just miss something?

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
nba1341 said:
your penis is not measured by post count
take NBA for instance is penis is not 622 even millimeters I know this for a fact

And his post count he cant get a thousand becase he never leaves the clubhouse

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh i was just wondering. Didnt know if somethin was messed up or not.

and i never leave the clubhouse cause i dont know anything about cars really :p I've always been a computer nerd.

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Fox2102 said:
Oh i was just wondering. Didnt know if somethin was messed up or not.

and i never leave the clubhouse cause i dont know anything about cars really :p I've always been a computer nerd.
No notice that im at 2323 and will problly be ther the rest of the night because I wont leave the clubhouse mabey thou

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Tony_90fox said:
I personally think post counts should be turned off...They dont mean anything.
yeah I know everyone who first joins only worries about their damn post count not saying you fox but alot of people will resort to spamming to get out of being a newbie

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Tony_90fox said:
No respect until you get a car with some balls. :D
bahahahahahaha

I kinda like it to shows if your talking to someone with exsperience on the site or someone who hasnt been around for awhile know that I think of it

·
Banned
3,784 Posts
8t6gt said:
Tony_90fox said:
No respect until you get a car with some balls. :D
bahahahahahaha

I kinda like it to shows if your talking to someone with exsperience on the site or someone who hasnt been around for awhile know that I think of it

See that is the thing...John Force could join the site tonight and have 0 posts and everybody would call him a newb!

Your post count has NOTHING to do with how much you know about mustangs...But i see what you are getting at with experience on the site.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
well then i am very experienced... actually i just enjoy seeing my name in the top 10 ... i check it nightly cause it puts a smile on my face :D

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
nba1341 said:
whos GTSETGO?
why he never comes in the clubhouse ever is always in new member and has the donkeys pulling half a car for his avie

Cool guy why do you ask

1 - 20 of 25 Posts