Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been very interested in owning a Mustang for years now. I have finally turned 20. After saving for about 3 months, I am 2/3rd way there of affording a 2019/20 Mustang GT.
I love the heritage and design of the car a lot Also love the community behind the brand.
I jut don’t feel like I have the immediate urgency to buy one. Especially at this moment or even in the next couple months because of this virus mess.
Don’t get me wrong, I will love it to death. And can definitely afford one easily soon enough. It’s just that I don’t know how much my life will change by owning a Mustang over just a regular sedan like a Camry/Accord. 55 printing color copy
But if I go with the sedan, I’ll just be a regular person on the streets.
Obviously a Mustang will be more appealing and eye-catching than a sedan. But is it worth the experiences?
I just feel like I’m at that point in my life where I just need to experience something exhilarating and new. I have lived a very plain life and don’t really have any adventurous memories. And feel this is the time where I really pull the trigger and make some stories to tell my future kids.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I had more experience with old Chevy's pre fuel injected . The 2006 Mustang was the first of any Ford for me buying it new. I have raced it, beat on it and asked it to take N2O and now with boost. I mod a little each year for drag racing. I even got a class championship with it. Buying the Mustang and doing the work mostly at home with the help of my son over the last 15 years. Gave us some quality time together.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts