Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is very important I'm stuck at mcdonalds because my car won't start, and the teft light is just flashing

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
unplug bat for atleast 5 min, otherwise ur key is fu*ked

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The car just makes a clicking noise and the theft light stays solid and then the gauges reset when I try to start it

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was driving it and then they told me to pull up and wait so I did and turned off my car fir like 3 mins lol

·
Registered
264 Posts
its definitely a dead battery...When i put my cams in and tried to use my friends PCM with his tune and fire it up, the theft light just kept blinking, but the motor was cranking it just wouldnt turn over so its not your PATS system, its gotta be a dead battery especially with the clicking noise

·
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.
7,889 Posts
dead battery. I had that happen with my old jeep. When i left my house, it fired right up. Got to the store, ran in, grabbed what i needed and came back out and it was completely dead. Had to have a friend come jumpstart it for me.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
turned out my battery just died randomly... i was driving then went through the mcdonalds drive through, they told me to pull up, so i did, and then i tuned off my car for a few seconds and it would not start... i figured it was the pats, so i called AM to see if they could right me a tune real quick to disable it, but no tuner was there, so they told me to flash it to stock then without starting the car, just turn the key on and off 5-6 times then wait 30 seconds, (for yall who have trouble with pats that should disable it for a bit)

well anyway, after everything, (my volt gauge was full and ****) i got a jump and it solved it, i went to autozone and they tested my battery multiple times to make sure, and it was dead. so i bought a 100 buck battery with 3 years warrenty and BAM im good. lol

i reped everyone who help... Thank yall all

1 - 17 of 17 Posts