Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I believe you use the stock clamps from the stock midpipe. If I recall correctly thats what I used, but that was like almost 2yrs ago, memory is alittle fuzzy at times.

·
Registered
600 Posts
i bought that x pipe for my dad for his birthday, they shop i bought it from said i need to re use the stock clamps, and they should have given you two new ones.

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Im a huge power junkie...but i cant bring myself to open up my exhaust on this thing...weird....

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
yeah, my dad almost killed me a couple of mornings when I was getting up to go to work when I was temporarily staying with him.

·
Registered
11,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im a huge power junkie...but i cant bring myself to open up my exhaust on this thing...weird....
spend some time checking out redfire's exhuast sticky and then you will break out that visa, its everywhere you wanna be.

that post is what did if for me. Cost me two grand is what he did with that post LOL. But when i heard that stang with this setup i had to have it.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I am doing side pipes with MAC off road Prochamber... I am spending to much money on the side pipes as is... If the Macs rust I will replace them down the road... But I cant wait to be done...

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
I am doing side pipes with MAC off road Prochamber... I am spending to much money on the side pipes as is... If the Macs rust I will replace them down the road... But I cant wait to be done...

Trust me joe.....u r never done buddy!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts