Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm deciding whether or not to invest in a black Bullit fuel door, so i was wondering what you guys think about it? Yes or no?

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
I like them, I even wanted to put one on my car and it is already painted black. I like the bolts/screws around them though. They look good :yes

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like them, I even wanted to put one on my car and it is already painted black. I like the bolts/screws around them though. They look good :yes
Honestly thats what i was thinking too, i just dont want to look like im going overboard. i personally think it looks nice though.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
i plasti dipped my fuel door, looks sick i think

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Needs glossifier on it along with your wheels imo. To match your tails, third brake, and you should tint your sidemarkers.

I've got my tails tinted but not my sidemarkers and it's driving me nuts :facepalm:
lol since that pic ive tinted the sidemarkers..that was taken right after i did the tail lights. and whats glossifier? im assuming something to make it glossy

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I have one. Painted it DSG. Got it used off here for 30 bucks with a shifter bezel.

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
Go for it! Bullitt fuel doors are awesome! Just purchased (and recieved) the SVE bullitt fuel door from LMR ($40 on black friday!!!!) It looks SOOO sick! Can't wait to put it on!

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
I'm not a fan of them but maybe it will look good on your car. Whatever floats your boat. :)

------------------------------------------
Not on the computer. Not like anybody cares.

·
a.k.a. Racecougar
4,775 Posts
I can't say I've ever understood the idea of making the fuel door stand out, but if you like it, go for it. It's your vehicle.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Yeah your right it does look good, im still wondering about the gloss with the bolts you know? The bullit fuel door might look pretty good.
ya the bullitt one will look good for sure, but if you wanna spend 5 bucks go with PD lol.. either way it's gonna look good man

·
Registered
56 Posts
i think they look cool,havent priced one but would probably put my money twords something else personally but its your car brother if ya think a billet fuel door will make you happier go get ya one man

1 - 20 of 20 Posts