Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did this today on my free time. used Charcoal and striped the flutes with Redfire then sprayed with a urethane clear. Trying to match my hood :D

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
That looks sick man. Where did you get your redfire paint? Just a paint store? I was looking for some in a spray can, but cant find ****.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Oh yeah, I saw you were selling a Cobra R brake kit for the front. I think you should just send them to me for my stock GT brakes :lmao

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That looks sick man. Where did you get your redfire paint? Just a paint store? I was looking for some in a spray can, but cant find ****.
try to find a local auto paint supply store, they can look up your paint code and put it in aerosol form for you for like $20 a can. IMO only get Urethane Paint with a special urethane clear. If you like i can get you some of the paint and special clear from my local store and ship it to you. Its the best stuff ive ever used.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh yeah, I saw you were selling a Cobra R brake kit for the front. I think you should just send them to me for my stock GT brakes :lmao
:lmao sure just send $800 with it :D

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Okay cool thanks man, Ill let you know.

·
Resident Diabetic...
1,827 Posts
Yea that looks fantastic!

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
that is a sulivan upper intake plenum for the eddie manifold. my q is where is the iac port, and the other bungs for the frps senser, evap, egr(not that you need it), and h-vac.
IAC is on the bottom of the plenum adapter, FRPS is gone (they do have a adapter for the rails i believe) EVAP is gone, and EGR plate is on the back of the plenum adapter, althought thats deleted too. Vacuum goes into the port in the lower (you can see in the pic)

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts