1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1997 Cobra, Rio Red, Black leather, 103,000 miles
aftermarket parts:
cobra R wheels 17 nitto n555 tires -- 255 front 275 rear
rear end rebuilt-- diff cover says "I love melvins dick" lol. I dont love melvins anything.
31 spline differential
31 spline axles
aluminum driveshaft (ford racing)
subframe connectors (welded in)
steeda tri ax short throw
cobra sill plates (say svt cobra with brushed aluminum finish...)
spec stage 1 clutch (cant see and have no receipt)
bullitt pedals including dead pedal
billet headlight knob (steeda)
billet ac knobs (steeda)
flowmaster 40 series catback
offroad h pipe (BBK)
lowering springs (steeda)
caster camber plates (unknown brand)
msd coil packs
msd wires
adjustable fuel pressure regulator (BBK)
sct tuner (with disc, original box and emblem lol)
bbk cold air intake
intake runner delete plates
new motor mounts
all pulleys were replaced when motor was replaced along with alternator
car was dynotuned at dynotuned performance made 293 rwhp (have dyno sheet)
Just a little list but good for now? What else should I do-- 95 cobra is sold and gone

·
Registered
508 Posts
Looks like my Christmas list!! A lot of good parts...how much?

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got it for 3500 lol. The paint isnt so good on it. A few scratches, rock chips all on the front on the bumper but easliy fixed with a new paint job. Sounds bad ass but slp lm1 are going on it. Thinking about doing the whole red with black thing.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Just got it for 3500 lol. The paint isnt so good on it. A few scratches, rock chips all on the front on the bumper but easliy fixed with a new paint job. Sounds bad ass but slp lm1 are going on it. Thinking about doing the whole red with black thing.
LM1's are the shiznit and the two tone red and black looks like pure sex. Thats going to be sweet car. I know when i get home from deployments its a shopping spree. Start thinking of a list lol

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
when you leave for deployment man? I have a partial list of things but no clue what to get and this "knock" is really hindering some fun. It only has this knock aboe 2k, but on start up its there. Oil is good, clean, nothing in it. I havent drained the block oil yet. Coolant has no odd texture, no odd color, def no milkyness. Does not over heat, oil pressure is aboe the r in normal and does not move around. I had a 96 with a knock ad the oil pressure guage jumped around all the time until i threw a rod into the fender. Maybe adding thicker oil just for kicks do anything? I need to find out before I levae in a week. I'll put a pic of it on here in about ten minutes. Hmmm, I saw a car awhile ago with some dd bulitts, s281 wing and some clear front lights. (sex)

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
taken with a cell phone so not the greatest but should do

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts