Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
just for the record 180K is 112.5. take the KPH and multiply it by 0.625.

oh and v606er whats the base for the question. Are you planning on trying to run.

well over here in the dallas area we got the new chargers,mustang,new z06, and so other stuff .
we have the new chargers too but they are all v6 cars with a tune. There is only 1 v8 charger. And it belongs the the Sheriff.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
just for the record 180K is 112.5. take the KPH and multiply it by 0.625.

oh and v606er whats the base for the question. Are you planning on trying to run.
ya. i plan on robbing a bank, then making a sweet getaway

ps. my cell phone converter tells me 180k is 111.84682mph

pps. this is #100 for my posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
ya. i plan on robbing a bank, then making a sweet getaway

ps. my cell phone converter tells me 180k is 111.84682mph

pps. this is #100 for my posts
i was always told that kph to mph is to multiply by 5/8. but i quess there is a room for error.

lol. well i expect my fair share via paypal. j/k i was just wondering what brought up the question.

oh and alot of people dont know about the google converter. All you have to do is type it in like you would say it. In this case type in "180kph to mph" and that bring up 180 kph = 111.846815 mph

·
Registered
648 Posts
My friend has a interceptor crown vic that his dad got at an auction. I raced him 1/4 mile and put like 5 cars on him . They are so heavy that they have no accel. Would not reccomend running from the cops though lol!

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
My friend has a interceptor crown vic that his dad got at an auction. I raced him 1/4 mile and put like 5 cars on him . They are so heavy that they have no accel. Would not reccomend running from the cops though lol!
you have to admit though, it would be fun

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i doubt you can outrun the police helicoptors. i know of a cop w/ a SC'd charger and that thing is pretty darn quick. here's my s197 interceptor, i'm not a cop, but i am down w/ the 5-0.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
the badges i got off ebay for $11. just this weekend this cop was looking at my car for a pretty long time, thought he was gonna harrass me, but turns out he's a car guy too.

·
MM's DRUNKEN SAILOR & master **** shoveler
4,120 Posts
back home im from a real small town in ohio with one cop and not even a police station the sheriff (21 years of age lol) they gave him a brand new 2000 crown vic and it topped out at 132 he races me all the damn time when i go back home like he will be able to outrun me lol

·
Absens haeres non erit
2,807 Posts
my mom works for the sherrifs office hear in florida and i know their not permitted to go over 100 on the interstate unless its highway patrol and in residental areas not over 65
They never follow that **** were I live.

·
Registered
549 Posts
they have 1 undercover v8 charger where i live and it dove past me while i was sitting in the dunks parking lot the other night round 12. i must say that things a beast. i heard it far before i saw it, and there was a crown vic behind it that was also going WOT and it looked like it was standing still.

i followed them and they happened to be on their way to a strip mall that had caught fire.

·
Registered
28 Posts
my mom works for the sherrifs office hear in florida and i know their not permitted to go over 100 on the interstate unless its highway patrol and in residental areas not over 65

this is dependent on the county sherriffs rules. I live in marion county and the local pd is not allowed to chase unless its a felony stop bt sherrif will run you into the ground. highway patrol will too.

The cars will do over 120 i know for a fact. (little bro owned a stock interceptor) its a reg vic with aode. springs instead of airbags. but they are heavier with all their gear. An empty cruise will do better than 130.

Also I dont know about other counties but in marion it dont matter how fast your going they will use any reason at all to have a high speed chase. :eek:

·
Registered
28 Posts
i was always told that kph to mph is to multiply by 5/8. but i quess there is a room for error.

lol. well i expect my fair share via paypal. j/k i was just wondering what brought up the question.

oh and alot of people dont know about the google converter. All you have to do is type it in like you would say it. In this case type in "180kph to mph" and that bring up 180 kph = 111.846815 mph

Just fyi 1.5 km is equal to 1 m easy way to round it

·
Registered
2 Posts
i own a 1995 c.v. interceptor, I got off the tribal police here. It is set at 123mph up hill down hill and probally sideways(it dont shut down). How ever i had a stateboy checking out my ride, and he said he had one going 140 something before it blew, that one wasn't governed. most city and countys are governed about 110 mph, i guesse it depends on where the governor sits.

21 - 40 of 195 Posts