Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How good is this fitment... is there cutting or welding needed or fabbing?? is it worth the money or the parts good quality

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
Unless youre paying TOP dollar chances are theres always going to be a little modding/adjustment needed. Even with high dollar stuff its possible.

I havent heard of anything about the b&g turbo kit, but this is a general statement about anything you work with. Theres even oem stuff that doesnt fit cars exactly believe it or not.

Have you tried asking on corral.net and such? I havent seen this kit mentioned here before so you might not get much info other than what people can google.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
they're popular, thats for sure. and cheap. only thing about cheap turbo kits, is, they're cheap lol. i'm sure you'll need some minor mods to the kit itself. there are lots of them on the corral though.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any more inputs on how the piping fits and stuff.. dont wanna purchase this kit and not have the right tools to install.

·
I'm cool..
2,277 Posts
Cheap? Lol. You don't know what your talking about. The only reason why the price "cheap" is because it's a single turbo. That doesn't mean the quality is cheap...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts