Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to put my suspension on my car soon(shocks, springs, and struts) and was wondering if I should get new spring isolators, leave the stock ones on, or just take them off all together? Thanks!

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Id leave them if they are in good shape. If you leave them out it will lower it a little more, but you will have more road noise and maybe a slightly firmer ride, I left mine in when I did my suspension

·
Registered
387 Posts
mine on my 94 where woren and made **** tons of noise ofter awhile and when i went to replace them with polly ones and my control arms and springs where all mared up after about 10k i would not want to see what they look like after 50k there only 25 bucks shipped or less do it right the first time:D thats just my:2cents

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gotcha...I will get some poly ones and put those on too. I might as well do it right. I was just trying to get an extra 1/4" lower. Not a big deal. I would like it to sit as low as it is my sig but it won't with the kit I got.

I got the Tokico HP kit with the shocks, struts, and springs. It is supposed to drop it like an inch and a quarter.

Does anyone have any experience with these? Also, will I have to get caster/camber plates?

I'll start another thread if no one who has seen this knows.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts