Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Smokin' Hot Blonde
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one snowcross, hill climb, ice drag? If so what events do you go to?

I do the hill climbs, but will venture to an ice drag or two just for fun :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I don't participate in any organized racing but give me an open field or a long straightaway and its hammer down!

Here's my 04 ZR900

Pic from last year up at tug hill. A storm came through giving us enough to ride but only lasted for a few days. As you know, last year's winter wasn't in our favor for riding. Hopefully this winter will be different.

·
Smokin' Hot Blonde
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any pics of your sled?
I just bought a sled this year! Borrowed friends all of last. We haven't had enough snow yet. I will have to get some photos though. I mostly snap the photos of everyone else :)

I don't participate in any organized racing but give me an open field or a long straightaway and its hammer down!

Here's my 04 ZR900

Pic from last year up at tug hill. A storm came through giving us enough to ride but only lasted for a few days. As you know, last year's winter wasn't in our favor for riding. Hopefully this winter will be different.

Where do you like riding? Looks awesome! I miss snow. And you know you wanna hill climb this season ;-)

·
Registered
28 Posts
There is a nice set of trail systems that we ride on in Northeastern Pa and they'll take you up into New York. The problem is the snowfall totals from PA to NY aren't always consistent so you run into alot of rough trails. We normally trailer up the Ny (Tug Hill) area and ride from there. With the lake effect snow the riding is always great not counting last year. Where do you ride?

·
Banned
10 Posts

Here's my 04 ZR900

Nice!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts