Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 98 f-150, body is in almost perfect condition.. just had a brand new bed put on, new tires, brakes, catback split to dual exhaust, clean interior, extended cab, but the one thing that really drops the price is the mileage, 181,000 miles. it still runs real good, always kept up on the oil changes etc. and has a triton, which have been known to last a long time. what would any of you pay for it? im going to try and find some pics, ive been trying for a while.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i was going to ask 7,500 and see what happens, i think the miles will scare people away though

·
Registered
28 Posts
test

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol i thought someone finally wanted to buy my old work truck... 2 years later. dammit

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no one would want it anyway it hardly runs anymore and has over 200k. good thing no one bought it... they woulda been pisssed at me right about now :pimp

·
Registered
28 Posts
HMUSN

Thank you for the link to the "etiquette" of posting. humorous at the same time as informative !! I intentionally picked an old post for my Avatar test but I'd forgotten that when one replies to a post, the post makes it's way back to the front of the pack. I won't forget that again.

TurboLX

Isn't it a good thing to be getting new people on the forum scene?

sAJ1420

Sorry I got you so excited.

Take care guys.

Signed: Still learning.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts