Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2001 GT 5 speed coupe. 25k miles, pristine. Never been raced, highway miles. I'm not using the car. I simply don't have the driver license nor is it shining for me in the near future. Plus I seriously considering moving to live in Russia and have children there, I'm 28. Can't take her with me, customs want 10k plus money for container. I got this car several years ago after I crashed my other ford at 110 miles, it had 17k miles on it, and a note under dash which said her name was Betsy. I bought her at Maroone ford dealer in Miami, and she's still new just like from the dealer. I only drove it on weekends, never for groceries.

Pristine all I can say.

I want to sell to someone who appreciates cars and would use this car as weekend cruiser. How much can I expect?

·
Tree Fiddy Z
2,040 Posts
what options does it have? If it doesn't have many, KBB says you'll get along the lines of $7k (give or take $200) for it in good/excellent shape

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, but who uses KBB? In my city if you go shopping prices are way higher than KBB, and no one will sell you for the price of KBB. Even a crappy well used car.

Options. No leather sits, CD/Cassette player. I installed shifter into it, forgot the name, but it's the best one, with which you don't have to cut rubber insulation. Still have original shifter. Power sits windows. Don't know what else.

7k for a car like this is crazy. I'd sell it for 10, 11. I paid for it 17.5 several years ago from the dealer. That's one, 25k for 2001 mustang is unheard of.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
I bought a stock 2002 GT 5spd that was in immaculate condition for 12k a few months back. It had 8,500 miles on it. It came with chrome bullits, and the silver ones it originally came with.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
what options does it have? If it doesn't have many, KBB says you'll get along the lines of $7k (give or take $200) for it in good/excellent shape
Um, not with those low miles. He can get at least 10-11k out of it easy.

·
~C~, The Other White Meat!
1,623 Posts
why dont you put it out there at 12 and see if you get any bites. play the market. If you are not in a rush to see, price it high and see where it goes.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
+1 I got mine (04 GT 60,000 miles one owner) and paid 9k. Books at 12500. You're also better off looking at NADA values, not KBB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts