engine bay strut bars
flowmaster exhuast
k&n intake
black leather interior
Runs an drives perfect, sounds mean..no dings or dents

·
Registered
212 Posts
Well i would say a low ball number would be round $7k and high maybe round $11k. the reason being is that i would pay maybe $7k for it but you can prob find someone who will pay $11 for the rare purple stang... my 2cents

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
4.5k maybe

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
Well i would say a low ball number would be round $7k and high maybe round $11k. the reason being is that i would pay maybe $7k for it but you can prob find someone who will pay $11 for the rare purple stang... my 2cents
'96-'98 Cobras are going for $7-10k right now, you're not gonna see anywhere near 11k for an NPI GT.

Mods usually decrease the worth, especially any that imply the vehicle was used in a sporting manner.

I think $6-7k would be reasonable due to the relatively low mileage, but I'd be surprised if you could actually find someone to buy it for that much considering the current economy.

·
Registered
437 Posts
well, i got mine for 4600. and its not leather, and has twice the miles on it as yours. id say you can get somewhere around 6k. if there isnt any rust or dents.

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
I bought mine 2 yrs ago Black with black leather 80k Miles on the clock for $4500 Cash.

Since then i have invested alot into the car but you never get all your money back i would love to know what people think my car is worth.Wouldn't mind selling mine and getting a MACH...

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
N.A.D.A. guides gives you a value of just over 6k selling to another person, If the car is extremely clean.

I wouldn't expect to get that though.

·
Registered
812 Posts
NADA says $6,512
KBB says $4,445

I'd list it at $5,500 or $5,750 to start with and if no one bites drop it to $5,000. You can always go down but you can never raise a price

·
FucusRuckus
1,670 Posts
KBB FTW, best price resource out there, also you take that and go on craigslist and auto trader and just search the ads to find out what they are going for in your area

·
Registered
812 Posts
I like KBB, but most banks use NADA for value if your trying to take a loan out on something, that has screwed me twice where the bank "thinks" what im buying isnt worth what im paying, like I bought my Mach 1 with 19k miles for 15k, and the bank said that it was priced to high, yeah okay, morons, sorry it still pisses me off

·
Banned
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I paid 4000 for it a couple weeks ago all stock from an auction, an put under 1000 into it. so i'd definately let it go for 6g....i'm thiking of listing it in the spring an getting like an 01 model or something, so i guess i'm doin ok so far :rockon

·
Registered
212 Posts
Ya sorry bout my high numbers i thought it was a Cobra... oops guess i should learn to read!!

·
Banned
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was actually going to put cobra emblems on it, but F that i dont want it being a big lie lol

·
Banned
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
haha thts bad!!! i would neva even thnk about it again lol....but if anyone wants the car i'll do 5500 cash. but i'm gna start advertising it for 6g obo

·
Priest of the Car Gods
17,313 Posts
KBB FTW, best price resource out there, also you take that and go on craigslist and auto trader and just search the ads to find out what they are going for in your area
KBB is great providing the car has no collectability that adds to its value.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
yeah id say around 4,500 plus half the price you paid for all the mods (not including labor)

6k sounds about right

1 - 20 of 28 Posts