Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to sell my Mustang and want to know opinions as to how much I should get for it, what I should put as the starting price and any general comments regarding the sale of it. Here are the basic specs:

Coupe
Mineral Gray
V6
83,000 miles
interior is perfect, non smoker
everything stock
replaced all tires 2 months ago
changed brakes 3 months ago
the mach sound system 6 disc
rear spoiler

any and all opinions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
171 Posts
i would say around 6-7K. I had a 99 v6 with 86k on it and it sold for $6500, took out a loan, and bought a cobra

·
Registered
1,573 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i look at kelly's, however I checked my local craigslist listing and some people have cars in worse condition that are older with more mileage and charging 40% more than Kelly suggests.

modded232 - 12K would be awesome and i do live in new england and if you wanted to purchase i would deliver for that price =)

Update- car is automatic, power driver seat, cruise control, ac/heat work amazingly well. (i can assure you no exaggerations)

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
KBB is overpriced check NADA for what banks will give on a loan on a car, but you wont get over 6 for it and dont expect over 5

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KBB is overpriced check NADA for what banks will give on a loan on a car, but you wont get over 6 for it and dont expect over 5
I'm not sure what you mean but KBB priced my car at 7,800 and NADA priced it at 8,200. are you saying they both overestimate?

·
Registered
46 Posts
i payed 5K for a dualed out 95 in 2004 with minor problems also
so 6.5-7.5 sounds about right unless you are in a hurry to move it

·
Registered
218 Posts
modded232 - 12K would be awesome and i do live in new england and if you wanted to purchase i would deliver for that price =)
Nah, I already got a v6 mustang, last thing I need is another one of those... :p. It would be very difficult to find a buyer in Canada, plus a whole bunch of crap needs to be done to get it past the border and be able to register it here.

The difference in car prices is so much that car dealerships are buying used american cars to sell here for a big profit, and many canadians are looking south of the border to get good deals.

·
Registered
154 Posts
i paid 10K for a 95 5.0 with 30,000miles on it but my mods came with it

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
i got mine with rims in 05...
2004 v6 aniver ed. 8000km
13k taxes in

so i dunno i would look closer towards 5-7k just because its looking at 6 years. cause our gt's 99-04 run from $9-18k

1 - 20 of 25 Posts