Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about blacking out my deck panel, black wheels with polished lip and black much style stripe on the hood. I already have the chin spoiler and black grill in the top and bottom opening along with black tinted tail lights and 3rd brake light and dark tinted Windows ... my concern is how much black accents are to much

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
i say hell yeah lol here is a few pics to help you out,i dont have the honeycomb panel and black grille but hope this helps you,and the anny.stripe looks better on our hood then the mach 1 stripe

this pic is without the wing,but my 3rd brake light is sanded,primer,gloss black and clear,no light going threw it lol

anyways i hope this helps you on your decision

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
You'll be fine with those accents. I have all black wheels, blackout panel, black spoiler, black bumper inserts, dark tinted tail lights/3rd brake light, fender emblems have the stripes painted black, blacked out bumper reflectors, black headlight housings (99-00s came with chrome) and black rocker stripes. Eventually I'm going to get a GT hood scoop and paint it black, chin spoiler for my Cobra bumper, and the fog light inserts will be black.

Ignore the rusty radiator support behind the bumper, I painted that black as well.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies, I just don't want to go over board with the black .. don't wanna look "riced out"

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Thanks for the replies, I just don't want to go over board with the black .. don't wanna look "riced out"
Unless you start painting every little thing black, it's not going to be riced out. I'd say on top of that stuff, you could still do rocker stripes, tinted windows, black MUSTANG, lower valance blackout and it'll still look good. I think the only thing that make it look like too much would be a black roof.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts