Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So with the summer coming up, I plan on selling my current wheels and go with some 20s.

How much do you guys think i could get for them (wheels+tires)?

Gloss Black GT500 Replica
18X9 F (Sumitomo 255/45)
18X10 R (Sumitomo 275/40)

They are still in pretty good condition with minimal thread wear, being that this is not a daily driver. Only defect is a curb scratch on one of the rear wheels, nothing crazy tho.

Thanks

·
The Constitutionalist
431 Posts
You could donate them to me :D im just saying!!! Then you solved all your problems... :)

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
I got some nice 18's wrapped in nice rubber for $800, i would think that would be pretty close!

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
hey RLz, you have my GF in your avatar... please remove that! thanks in advance!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
So with the summer coming up, I plan on selling my current wheels and go with some 20s.

How much do you guys think i could get for them (wheels+tires)?

Gloss Black GT500 Replica
18X9 F (Sumitomo 255/45)
18X10 R (Sumitomo 275/40)

They are still in pretty good condition with minimal thread wear, being that this is not a daily driver. Only defect is a curb scratch on one of the rear wheels, nothing crazy tho.

Thanks
RLz,

How did you like the Sumitomo's? I'm looking to throw some new cheaper rubber on for a couple of months before the car goes up for sale.

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
RLz,

How did you like the Sumitomo's? I'm looking to throw some new cheaper rubber on for a couple of months before the car goes up for sale.
I had 4 of them until one popped. I have 3 now and a uniroyal :lol

In the heat I liked
Em. I did.

Winter. **** em. They along with human error caused me to get in a wreck :lol

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I might be interested in taking them off your hands. 800-900??
I wish you had a few better pics...straight on instead of behind the wheel.

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
**** if he still had these, id trade em for mine if he added $$ but I doubt they are.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts