Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so my buddys sister is a huge mustang freak and her husband was in the navy and just passed away about 3 months ago she just moved here and bought a huge house.. well she has an 88 stang verry nice and it has a nice vortech superchatger on it with some aluminum heads i havent seen them but she thinks they are afr or trickflow....she has endless money and wants me to build it for her cause she doesnt have the time and she doesnt know how..it was her husbands project and she wants to finish it for him... she told me i could do whatever i wanted to it with pretty much endless budget..in return she is going to give me cash plus all the parts that come off her car. she wants to be in the 10's with a street car so this is what i am thinking...

she says she wants twin turbo!! not sure if i can talk her into big single but we will see

turbo 408 stroker

fordged eagle crank
fordged eagle I beam rods
fordged ross racing pistons
brodix race heads cnc ported 5 angle valve job

tremic transmission (she wants to stay manual)

complete roll cage
all out suspension
full length subframe connectors

garret or turbonetics twin t3/t4 turbos

i havent had all the details thats just a rough estimat i worked out with her.

i get a double whammy i get to build a bad ass dream stang on someone elses budget i am going to get paid and get free parts out of it...I WIN!!!
and i will get to drive it too...

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
That's pretty sweet.

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
a woman behind the wheel of a turbo 408?

uh oh.

·
Registered
5,029 Posts

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
so my buddys sister is a huge mustang freak and her husband was in the navy and just passed away about 3 months ago she just moved here and bought a huge house.. well she has an 88 stang verry nice and it has a nice vortech superchatger on it with some aluminum heads i havent seen them but she thinks they are afr or trickflow....she has endless money and wants me to build it for her cause she doesnt have the time and she doesnt know how..it was her husbands project and she wants to finish it for him... she told me i could do whatever i wanted to it with pretty much endless budget..in return she is going to give me cash plus all the parts that come off her car. she wants to be in the 10's with a street car so this is what i am thinking...

she says she wants twin turbo!! not sure if i can talk her into big single but we will see

turbo 408 stroker

fordged eagle crank
fordged eagle I beam rods
fordged ross racing pistons
brodix race heads cnc ported 5 angle valve job

tremic transmission (she wants to stay manual)

complete roll cage
all out suspension
full length subframe connectors

garret or turbonetics twin t3/t4 turbos

i havent had all the details thats just a rough estimat i worked out with her.

i get a double whammy i get to build a bad ass dream stang on someone elses budget i am going to get paid and get free parts out of it...I WIN!!!
and i will get to drive it too...
I say world products block for sure,and a turbo 408 is just about overkill to telll you the truth,im not sure if that tremec is gonna take a **** load pf hard launches.i would look into a set of dart 225's

·
Registered
685 Posts
my kind of woman lol

·
Registered
5,029 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
piitb means put it in the butt

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
i know, i was insinuating you guys have way too much time on your hands, or are you so busy you cant type out the whole thing?

·
Registered
5,029 Posts

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
then how the hell do you come up with this stuff? are you just sitting there thinking .......ummmmm yea this would be a great abbreviation.......

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
1 - 20 of 77 Posts