He said stock.

·
Registered
971 Posts
100 shot of nitrous may do the trick.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Beat it however you like it, lube recommended...

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Headers would open you up more, but with what you have, im guessing your around 285-290.
I think he's a few short of that. Like 30-40 short.

Without heads & cams, FI, or nitrous, you will need every other bolt-on out there, You'll need about 265ish rwhp because Machs have about 280ish rwhp, but they weigh 100-150 lbs more.

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
You need EVERY SINGLE bolt-on available to go with those 4.10s, some damn good tires, a good shifter you can really bang gears with, and drive like a bat out of hell!...then you MAY have a chance. Even though the Mach1 is stock, if your dad can drive, he is in a car that will run low 13's all day long.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Come on now arent you givining the mach a little too much credit. Yes they are strong cars but, he shouldnt need h/c/i swap would he?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks that is very true i love his car its fast but he doesnt drive it too often only has 500 miles on it lol well can someone tell me some preformance upgrades to get

·
Registered
971 Posts
Nope 03-04 had 4vs. Just didnt realize they were that strong, the ones around here dont seem like that big of deal. Nevr raced one though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts