Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sticky?

I just got 4 Nitto INVOs!!! 255/50/17s for 500 bucks. (INVOs are better than 555s except they dont last as long)
onlinetires.com has had the BEST prices over everyone else. INVOs usually run from $150 to as much as $250 and I got them for about 110 each.

What I actually did was get them from a company called American Tire because they matched their prices, but for everyone else who doesnt have a American Tires around (fairly common in socal) I highly suggest you go to onlinetires.

Sidenote- CA has a hefty sales tax (which is why my tires didnt cost around $440) and you have to add shipping costs (alot of people dont add that onto the price untill the last second)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
How shorter is the life of the Invos compared ro 555's

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
I ordered my tires from them too but I didnt pay the sales tax cuz i used an out of state debit card :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the tread rating is 220 on INVOS and 300 on 555s (tread ratings are how long the tires will last in normal conditions. FIY)
Mickey, your a bitch... :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
One great thing about Discount tire is that they will match anybody's price, not to mention that they include FREE tire rotation and balancing for life. I always buy my tires from them after doing my online research on prices.

·
Registered
72 Posts
One great thing about Discount tire is that they will match anybody's price, not to mention that they include FREE tire rotation and balancing for life. I always buy my tires from them after doing my online research on prices.
Too bad they don't actually have a store in Virginia, I'd have to drive to North Carolina. I saw they had some wheels pretty cheap too, I do need some for Autocross...I may have to bypass the steeda pentars and get somethin a bit cheaper from here....

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
how to ruin tires...

·
Registered
72 Posts
I looked on that site and found some cheap wheels, only problem is I want to got 18" for autocross cause I plan on replacing the brakes, but they are all either 18x7.5 or 18x8, I know the steeda pentars were 18x9.5....I searched by vehicle make and these wheels came up, my only question are 18x7.5 or 18x8 going to be too small?

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Too bad they don't actually have a store in Virginia, I'd have to drive to North Carolina. I saw they had some wheels pretty cheap too, I do need some for Autocross...I may have to bypass the steeda pentars and get somethin a bit cheaper from here....
can G&E in south hill va

·
Registered
244 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts