Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently looking to install my iPad into my 08 GT. It will be mounted in front of the center dash on a small swivel arm made by padholdr. However I was wondering if anyone would know how I can connect it to my stereo system via bluetooth for music. Just trying go for a clean look without wires. Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I'm currently looking to install my iPad into my 08 GT. It will be mounted in front of the center dash on a small swivel arm made by padholdr. However I was wondering if anyone would know how I can connect it to my stereo system via bluetooth for music. Just trying go for a clean look without wires. Thanks for any input.
There should be an option to turn your iPad on via Bluetooth in the settings then activate it on your stereo. It will then appear in the list on your iPad.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Registered
92 Posts
After market radios with bluetooth or find just a bluetooth receiver with audio out for wireless in home installs, but would be very expensive tbh. I have a ProClip mount for my ipad that goes in the center and works great and it tilts and swivels. Though the swivel wears out after awhile you can always tighten it, but the mount is as old as a gen 1 ipad I got at release.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts