Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering how I would get my flowmaster 44s to clamp on. Is there a fitting I can buy to make them math up with my SLP pipes? I just have these flows laying around and was thinking about running these for a few weeks just for a change.

Is there a pipe fitting I can pick up at autozone or somewhere to make these clamp on. My SLP pipes are 2.5" piping.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
you can probably pick up 3" band clamps at your local auto store like car quest or napa

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
we have used this style on everything from 2" slip fit connections to 4" butted connections without ever leaking. it all matters on if it is done correctly

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
The clamps work like magic. And saves money. But I do agree they have to be done correctly, nanometers off and it leaks.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
YOu obviously dont do a lot of exhaust work

Op, this is what you need. these work great and seal up tight

JEGS Performance Products 30732 JEGS Preformed Stainless Steel Exhaust Band Clamps
Thanks! I'l try this.

we have used this style on everything from 2" slip fit connections to 4" butted connections without ever leaking. it all matters on if it is done correctly
I'll keep working with it if it does leak until I get it stopped.

The clamps work like magic. And saves money. But I do agree they have to be done correctly, nanometers off and it leaks.
Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts