Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know how to post up multiple photos on here at one time with imageshack but I dont like imageshack. I want to be able to know how to do this on Photobucket. This way instead of copying and pasting each link for each photo everytime i make a thread or a post I can do several at one time. Reps to anyone who can help me.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump come on I know you SLR guys know your **** haha:)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Select the images you want and scroll to the bottom where it has "Select All/Unselect All" and right beside it there's a button that says "Choose Action". Click that and then click "Generate Link Codes for Selected". Then select the "full size IMG for Bulletin Boards".

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Select the images you want and scroll to the bottom where it has "Select All/Unselect All" and right beside it there's a button that says "Choose Action". Click that and then click "Generate Link Codes for Selected". Then select the "full size IMG for Bulletin Boards".
Thanks alot reps man:D One question what if I dont want to select every photo thats on that page on how to I unselect the ones I dont want without unselecting them all?

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
If you hover your cursor over the picture, a window will come up around it and there is a small box beside of the file name. You can click that to individually select/unselect the images.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you hover your cursor over the picture, a window will come up around it and there is a small box beside of the file name. You can click that to individually select/unselect the images.
Thanks alot man I always wanted to know how to do it this way:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts