Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
TwinScrew Boostin'
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many users that are new to detailing may be wondering how to remove swirls, scratches, and polish the paintwork on their automobile.

In this video, I explain all the information you need to know to polish your paintwork with the Porter-Cable 7424XP Dual Action Polisher. I break down the steps, what products to use, and also demonstrate the proper technique for using the machine.

I hope this video helps out any users looking to get started in the world of machine polishing.

Enjoy :bubba:

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
Many users that are new to detailing may be wondering how to remove swirls, scratches, and polish the paintwork on their automobile.

In this video, I explain all the information you need to know to polish your paintwork with the Porter-Cable 7424XP Dual Action Polisher. I break down the steps, what products to use, and also demonstrate the proper technique for using the machine.

I hope this video helps out any users looking to get started in the world of machine polishing.

Enjoy :bubba:

How To Remove Swirls, Scratches & Polish Paint with the Porter Cable 7424XP - Chemical Guys - YouTube
I've watched this video when I was starting out and it was helpful. Thanks. The only thing I wish is that you would have had a panel or a car that was really swirled/scratched up so you could REALLY see some results.

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
You have a gift for demonstration.

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
The pictures you posted in the "what did you do today thread" are exactly what I'm talking about! Awesome results on those man! That in a video would be absolutely perfect.

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
Stickey?

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
lickey lickey

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
added