Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever get tired of looking at that stupid, ugly, automatic shifter? Want to just to do something new? Here you go. :) It's not perfect, but figured it would spark some peoples interest and ideas!

·
Registered
148 Posts
You copied my style Greg!! j/k i did the same boot mod but just left the factory shifter so i wouldn't have to mess with overdrive button relocation. Looks good though!

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha, I do work out alot.Twice a day to be exact. Which resulted in a little extra weight to be honest. Taking protein and other supplements. I got to weighing about 220 and just to make things simple benching 300+. But after joining the Navy I'm more geared to cardio now instead of weights. But I'll admit I do fall fault to some good cookin' :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yeah cardio is where its at! Especially if you ever get into a fight. My GF and her family are old-styled Italians, and they eat the unhealthiest food known to man, but oh does it taste bomb!!

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My family is German and greek, and the wifes family is Philipino. My God, unhealthy food is never too far from me. :D I used to be a fighter a couple years ago. Only recently stopped training half a year ago or so. So I know what you mean, but my focus was on hard hits, not fast ones. :)

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Thats a really cool idea man. Where did you buy your boot from? I am going to do this.

·
The Big Spoon
3,214 Posts
remove auto, replace with stick. problem solved:D

good work man, I'm just bustin your balls.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
isnt it just easier to attach the boot to the underside of the dash cover part you removed? then all the boot doesnt have to sit above the thing your trying to hide and it can be pushed down for an authentic manual look. im really interested in doing this for my car. im gonna do some damn research and post a reply write up once i get the time and money to do this.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts