Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched, so.... if there is a sticky or thread spelling this out, flame me and all that and send me to where it is.

But how do you guys build these killer signatures? Instead of having someone build one for me, i'd rather learn how to build one myself.

I've done some stuff with paint but that's it, I have no programs or anything cool for graphic design or anything.

Is there just one great program? or is it work? let me know fellas.

·
The soul stealing Ginger
5,864 Posts
Most of the signatures here were done in Photoshop or lightroom, im sure there were a few who used the free photoediting program called GIMP..whatever you choose if you want to learn go to youtube and type in GIMP signature tutorials or Photoshop signature tutorials...whatever program you get...then signature tutorials....i did my own..my background color used to match....see if i can fix that real fast.

·
Torchin tires...
2,206 Posts
Photoshop mostly from my experience. Its what i use. I hate gimp, but it is free, i just find it confusing, but its because i love photoshop so much

·
gtscrewd
5,228 Posts
Just ask in the chop shop and one of the awesome dudes will hook you up!

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,086 Posts
Si senor. Most of use use photoshop. Plus If its a Gif sig like what I do, We cheat the signiture system on the forums

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,086 Posts
Photoshop is a very expensive piece of software. For me though, I was able to get it for 160 bucks through school. Though there's always ways to get it for free :shiftyeyes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts