Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
13,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any videos or anything showing how to stud a Harley seat? Or know of a tool that you can use instead of taking the seat apart? Thanks

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Have you looked at any?

You should be able to just buy nails with a decorative head to look like a stud and you can poke them right into the seat however you'd like.

·
13,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was hoping someone knew of a gun that could rivet them in.

·
13,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HA That's all ill ride man

my 05 Sportster and 10 Ultra classic I bough while I was in Afghanistan at cost got a hell of a deal on it.

This is the newest bike added to the Stable a couple months ago, I have since put a new seat, backrest and a bunch of other stuff on it.

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
Nice man, at one point I had a 88 sportster. Bike was a lot of fun just cruising around. Just lacked power up top. I probably get another one at some point when the wife is ready to start riding again.

·
13,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice man, at one point I had a 88 sportster. Bike was a lot of fun just cruising around. Just lacked power up top. I probably get another one at some point when the wife is ready to start riding again.

1200 Sportsters are my favorite bikes because they are decently fast, comfortable and with the right seat and luggage you can ride anywhere.

Nice bikes, Pate.
Thank you The ultra Classic has been traded off for a 2013 special edition Heritage softail. I ll get up some pictures sometime when I make it out to our other garage, I don't have enough room at my house garage to store everything so I store things at my Dads Monster garage.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Is this something that people can do themselves?

·
13,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't know, I never got a answer on this or didn't find a rivet tool. Im sure there is one out there somewhere.

·
13,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I gave you an answer that didn't involve a rivet tool. I can't help it wasn't your style ;)
HAHA bedazzling really isn't my thing.

·
13,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If you do your track suit better bring some lube with you

·
13,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I would like to see this thing in action thanks for putting this up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts