Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was looking through custom features on my diablosport, and a lot of it looks like gibberish. ex. spark advance, fuel table etc. If someone who knows about this stuff could explain it or give a breakdown, that would be great. I wanna play around with it, but I don't wanna end up making it run too rich or lean or break :sorry

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
you wont be able to change much with the hand held... not enough to damage anything... waste of time... btw you need an air fuel guage to know if you are to lean or rich.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah I figured there probably wasn't much I could do. Maybe I'll just look into one of those online tunes everyone's asking about. I'm not sure dyno time would be worth it on a bolt on GT lol that's all

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BBK CAI, Roush 75 MM Throttle Body, Trick Flow Upper Plenum, Mac O/R H-Pipe, Flowmaster 40's, Underdrive Pulleys (needs a new balancer, ford replaced mine with a stocker when it cracked), and an Aluminum FRPP Driveshaft going on soon. Plus the canned 93 octane Diablosport tune and other non engine related stuff

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah that's what I was thinking, thanks for the suggestion. Most likely going with Mac because from what I've gathered, they're great bang for the buck and you can't beat that price

1 - 8 of 8 Posts