Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Just another place for dead leafs, and road grime to collect.

·
Registered
44 Posts
i have the MARCH under bumper ram air kit and it does collect leaves and stuff but it looks good and you can feel the difference

·
Registered
540 Posts
If youre buying the hood, might as well go with that. I'd use my money for AFM power pipe tho.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Id stick with the Cold air its more dense air, which allows more and works better, so ive been told. I wouldnt bother, i personally think Ram Air is B.S. mainly and from what bootsy said, just not worth the money and hassel.

·
Registered
44 Posts
fender well kits are good because the air is cooler but you dont have any extra air, i read the cervines ram air hood picked up 3 tenth in the 1320 on a stock 5.0

·
Registered
144 Posts
ya i have the ram air air hood with the kit, i dont have problems with leaves or anything like that because there are two screens in the hood. Performance wise i have no idea i bought the car with it already on but i really dont think it is that big of a difference. As for the under bumper my friend has that and he has to clean his filter like once a weak because of leaves and random things

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
If any power increase, it would only be at top end of the track when the speed is high enough to get a little bit of ram effect. the piping is so convoluted though, I would think it would hurt power at low speeds.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts