Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just introducing my self. I had my 03 mustang great for about 4 months now. Started off with a Honda crx, civic ex, 4 240sx, ranger, tiburon, and just sold my subaru Wrx and zx10r. I picked up my 03 true blue 5 speed for 3000 with a bad motor. Finally got the beast running and loving the raw power of a v8. My mods are limited to a straight pipe, eibach springs, Bilstein shocks, intake, and Mach 1 grille delete and chin spoiler. I used to do open source tuning for the subys but had to sell her for financial reasons. Hope to learn more about these cars and I got a set of 17x10.5 bullits coming in this week.

hope im not breaking any rules but here is some of my old whips. sorry about the size

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Hey man, welcome to the club. I'm from the Inland Empire myself. I work in Redlands and go to school at Cal State San Berdoo

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Nice man. My work is on the corner of Tennessee and State Street. lol You can probably drive by and see my Pony in the parking lot.

·
The Aviator
6,305 Posts
Haha... You'll get there. Just work hard and keep climbing!

I like the Bike, I wanted to buy a Ducatti in December, but now I'm shopping for houses...so that's going on hold.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Welcome to MM! Too bad you had to get rid of the Ninja.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
No profound sadness, you're car is sweet looking. Love the color

·
Registered
577 Posts
Great choice on rims! Looks business like now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thank you sir :D. i went with 275 40 off my sparco crimsons. I have 315s but the 275 are not bad at all for daily driving. the tires are not at all stretched like some people said it was.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts