Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody

New to the forum just thought I would say hello. I'm an automotive journalist and ford enthusiast and I really enjoy chatting with other members. I've been to the holy grounds; I've actually driven on the Ford Proving Grounds in both Dearborn and Romeo. About twice per year I visit Ford in Detroit to do media work. Ford is awesome! I have seen behind the scenes and I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but Ford really makes amazing vehicles. Everything is engineered to such a high level of design it is uncanny. I've been in the clay model rooms, shook hands with J Mays, and have seen concept vehicles long before they go public. Ford is a really cool company. If you guys have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them below. Nice to meet you all!

Michael

Ford :piss2: everything else

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I work for myself actually. It is a long story but I have some pictures to show

That's a picture of me and my wife in the Ford Racing pit garage suite on a Ford Social trip. Here is a link to the article they wrote about it: Ford Social: Ford Social Members Get VIP Treatment at NASCAR Race

I was also a driver for the homestead ecoboost 400 race that just took place.. A driver for the introduction lap that is! LOL

Here's a video from that lap if you want to see more actually lol. Pretty cool experience! I was so nervous lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDDhPdesbD4

·
Registered
148 Posts
sweeet, welcome! where about in FL? In smack dab in the middle of Daytona and Orlando.

·
Hot rod Stang
550 Posts
Welcome, I wish NASCAR would go back to racing the Stock cars, I believe it could be done
and would interest many new fans.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm in Tampa guys.. thank you for the warm welcome. :) I would like to hook up with anyone in the Tampa/ Orlando area and meet up, check out their car, etc. What are some of the good mustang meets in these areas?

·
6 Cylinduh, Really Bruh?
5,218 Posts
Tampa here man. PM me and maybe we can meet up sometime. My brother and I are both Mustang enthusiasts and love our Stangs. Would love to meet up with someone local! Sounds like you have some what of a dream job!!

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
:welcome to MM!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts