Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Why not have a Fox?
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while since I've been online. A lot has happened in the last 8 or so months.

First of all, happy New Year!

I graduated with my Bachelors degree in May of 2017 and moved from Kansas, where all my family and friends are, to Detroit MI to work for General Motors. I'm very fortunate and blessed to have my dream job!

A few months after starting my career, I met a beautiful lady and we dated for 4 months. I knew immediately that she was the one I've been waiting for and who I want to marry. Her family likes me and I took her home with me for Christmas vacation for her to meet my family. My family loved her (as I knew they would). We had been talking about marriage for a few months and I found the perfect ring. I proposed after we spent a few days with my family and she said yes! We're planning on tying the knot in August of this year. Needless to say we're excited.

I also bought a new 2017 Chevy Cruze with the 1.4 turbo and a 6 speed manual. It's by no means a fast car, but it's peppy enough and it suits me well in the city. It had 38 miles on it when I drove off the lot. This is the first car I've bought that had less than 180k miles lol. Up until this point, the newest vehicle I've ever owned was a 93 Saturn that had a cassette player haha. Anyhow, it's quite the upgrade.

Oh, in case you didn't see my previous thread, I bought a motorcycle too. lol

What's knew with everyone else?

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
Hey man congrats on getting engaged. I did the same.

Sorry about your chevy, we will maybe still love you.

·
Registered
22,813 Posts
I too got engaged, did it right before christmas while we were on vacation. We are probably going to get married in October.

·
Why not have a Fox?
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey man congrats on getting engaged. I did the same.

Sorry about your chevy, we will maybe still love you.
Thanks man! Congrats to you as well!

I too got engaged, did it right before christmas while we were on vacation. We are probably going to get married in October.
Congrats to you as well lol.

Congrats and glad you found "the one". What did you get your degree in?
Thanks! She's definitely the one. I'm glad I waited for her and didn't settle. She's awesome, God has definitely blessed me with her. I have a BS in Automotive Technology.

Sounds like your living the dream to the max good luck and congrats! Don't get in any police chases with the new car tho!
Thanks! I'm definitely doing well in life right now. I'm blessed. Won't be getting any police chases with the 1.4L lol

·
RIP Dennis
76,432 Posts
Pooping

1 - 16 of 16 Posts