Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there , New to aftermarket stuff especially a boosted application like mine recently. I have a 2000 mustang gt with a older version of vortech v2 intercooled but not the new si trim one . I think the car is makin about 340is HP when it had stock headers ,2 cats ,34lbs injectors & 3.33 pulley on the vortech i think . Recently i got a new exhaust with BBk long tune headers,no cats full straight pipe as shown in the picture,90lbs injectors & 2.80 ish something pulley . Do you think i mighy be able to touch 400 HP with all this or no

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello there , New to aftermarket stuff especially a boosted application like mine recently. I have a 2000 mustang gt with a older version of vortech v2 intercooled but not the new si trim one . I think the car is makin about 340is HP when it had stock headers ,2 cats ,34lbs injectors & 3.33 pulley on the vortech i think . Recently i got a new exhaust with BBk long tune headers,no cats full straight pipe as shown in the picture,90lbs injectors & 2.80 ish something pulley . Do you think i mighy be able to touch 400 HP with all this or no
If it were me id start by fixing a few things before you up the power lever. First start by moving that BOV after the head unit but before the intercooler. Next I would go with a blow through maf, 2nd get rid of that Vortech intake tube and get something like a AFM power pipe. Then move on to pullies and injectors. I would probably go to a 3.12 and 42lb injectors. Is your bottom end stock?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts