Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys, from Robs post of best dates it looks like the best times are the weekends of the Sept 19, Oct 3, Oct 10. So lets get this settled on when we want to do this. I talked with Brendan and he does not mind hosting it as long as everybody chips in. Im guessing BYOB and probably something to cook for everyone but Im sure that he'll chime in on that. Im pretty much good for whatever. Thanks Brendan (Gills99stang), for hosting. When we have it settled we will send out PM's on where he is located so that you can get there. Be good to put some faces to the usernames from HR or the surrounding areas.

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
i can try and come to any of these dates you just have to let me know which one and my name is Chris Hicks and here's a pic of me in the back of my old f-150.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what going on Chris, nice to meet you and put a face to your name. Im Primo and unfortunately dont have any pics of myself right now from my Iphone. Someone will defintely let you know though when it happens. Or just keep watching this thread for any updates

·
KCCO
14,878 Posts
what going on Chris, nice to meet you and put a face to your name. Im Primo and unfortunately dont have any pics of myself right now from my Iphone. Someone will defintely let you know though when it happens. Or just keep watching this thread for any updates
that is actually a good thing. i don't think my stomach could stand seeing a pic of you right now. ;)

Oct 3rd/4th would be good for me.

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
Ahh nuttin much going on right now just waiting to go to class and yeah ill def keep checking in here for updates, im gonna try and get the stang up and running this weekend so maybe ill be able to drive it down if i get it tagged and titled :D

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alright then, lets set it for the 1st weekend of October. the 3rd or 4th. Mark your calenders and request the days off if you have to work:D Ill be bringing some Yuengling or some Bud Ice and some burgers to grill

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that is actually a good thing. i don't think my stomach could stand seeing a pic of you right now. ;)
at least I look cuter then you;)

here is Rob

here is me and JP from the last meet and greet
im the one on the left:D

:lmao

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you ever seen a wookie rips someone's arms because they lose???

check your pm fool.
oh yeah ewoks are strength in numbers and are like stealthy ninja's:D

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:lol

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i know a little bit but probably not quite as much as you:bow

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
is your knowledge based on the movies????
no, i used to read the novels avidly among other literature and comics. im the type of person where if there is something that interests me I must know just about anything there is to know about it. I wouldnt be satisfied with just one part.

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
my friend doesnt like you

1 - 20 of 139 Posts