Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whos in? I think we should get a group together to go play some laser tag at Laser Quest out in Va Beach. I went last night, and didn't do so bad. Haven't played in over 10 years and got 8th out of 27 people

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
i love laser tag but paintball is where it is at i used to play paintball all the time i love me some woods ball and flag ball

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used to play speed ball all the time. Even built my own autococker when the E2 came out. I have it timed to hit about 15 bps on semi. Most I had was 17 bps but it would bounce, and didn't feel like dicking with the settings to figure it out since everything is capped at 15 bps now.

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
nice yeah i got a 2005 competetion WGP Auto Cocker also i love that gun but i have a Camo custom 98 for woods ball and i use my cocker for speed ball i love them both.

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got out of the sport for a while. Looking to get back into it. Looking into a Bob Long Protege.

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
very nice gun but your looking at $$$$$$ for that gun just like the intimidator.

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I spent about a grand building the autococker...so it will be cheaper than that...and they don't make some of the parts for the autococker i built anymore. Gonna need something that has about the same performance wise or better...just different design

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah man. It was. Cept for the little girls screaming bloody murder, and then getting rushed by well every damn body, and your stuck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts