Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Is Black Friday real or are the prices real?

But seriously $209 for a clip to hold money with? I wouldn't have any money to hold after that.

·
there's a tech section?
19,648 Posts
Define fake? If it doesn't make my skin break out in a rash or change color I wouldn't question it, lal.

·
2013 5.0
2,983 Posts
Easy fake.
as a web developer in a past life, fakes are easy to point out...

On the contact us page, the email is a gmail. Tiffany certainly has the resources to use an official contact email address instead of a gmail. It's also bad brand development to do that.

Shipping & Returns as well as Privacy Notice are a blank mess because they were going to use prebuilt images to make display it.

Like I said, a well known business with a very good reputation, wouldn't allow this garbage to represent them...

·
Lexus FTW
4,411 Posts
Easy fake.
as a web developer in a past life, fakes are easy to point out...

On the contact us page, the email is a gmail. Tiffany certainly has the resources to use an official contact email address instead of a gmail. It's also bad brand development to do that.

Shipping & Returns as well as Privacy Notice are a blank mess because they were going to use prebuilt images to make display it.

Like I said, a well known business with a very good reputation, wouldn't allow this garbage to represent them...
Reps for knowing your ****. Doesn't most "secure" pages have the lock at the bottom too?

·
Cum On Me Bro
8,106 Posts
You'd probably be better off wiring some money to that Nigerian prince and hoping that he sends you that million dollars back, to buy some real Tiffany

·
Editor
3,490 Posts
Ladies love Tiffany. If my father was in a rut, or had to get a birthday present for the wife, that was always his fallback, and a damn good one. When a good childhood friend (girl) moved when I was like 15-16 I got her a Tiffany necklace and despite her not knowing a whole lot about jewelry besides liking it, her mother was astounded. So astounded even that she was fully willing to send her from her new state to where I was for Prom when it'd come around haha. Her mother loved me.

As for your question. The site URL indicates its a sketchy website. Most likely knock off Tiffany stuff. Especially for the prices. If they're too good to be true... they probably are.
If its for the Mrs. digging up the money needed and getting the real deal, like a man, will make her ridiculously happy.

http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/default.aspx?mcat=148204

1 - 13 of 13 Posts