Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Never-mind, I took a chance an made it myself :D

Can someone chop the Agent 47 headlights into the spot on the Cervini B1 kit as a white bucket with a black thin mesh(hidden projector headlights behind thin mesh) and a Billet pony delete grill with fogs.

Cervini B1:

Agent 47 headlight (I know it's an intake, but I wanna see about flushing it onto the lens of a projector light and putting a thin mesh in between)

Projection headlight:

Grill:

I know it's a tall order, but Reps for it every chance I can. :D

·
Official Thread Killer
10,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you can make it look a little better or get the proportions better, please do!

All in all, this front visual mod is looking to be about $1700-2000 total since I'll be waiting to install during a full repaint of my car I won't add in paint cost.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Never-mind, I took a chance an made it myself :D

Can someone chop the Agent 47 headlights into the spot on the Cervini B1 kit as a white bucket with a black thin mesh(hidden projector headlights behind thin mesh) and a Billet pony delete grill with fogs.

Cervini B1:

Agent 47 headlight (I know it's an intake, but I wanna see about flushing it onto the lens of a projector light and putting a thin mesh in between)

Projection headlight:

Grill:

I know it's a tall order, but Reps for it every chance I can. :D
Soo uhmm...totally not on topic cuz I actually have absolutely no idea what you're even talking about buuuut I'm diggin the mach 1 style hood "black out".. Decal no? I need it. Would you mind helpin a sister out by telling me where you got it? Rocky mountain graphics, or...? Pretty pls?
Btw, not that my opinion matters, but I personally think it looked wayyy better how it was without the new headlight look. I'm actually a HUGE fan of the stock grill&headlights assembly/setup..I think Ford outdid themselves on that one and have yet to find a single aftermarket option that I like better than the stock...but that's just me. Lol
That decal tho..? 😉

1 - 3 of 3 Posts