Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to take a minute thank American Muscle. For some strange reason they are getting a lot of bad media on this forum, and I find that very odd because all I have had is a very positive experience with their company. At this point I've probably ordered around $15-$20,000 worth of accessories and parts for my 1999 Mustang. Some orders I have placed online others I have placed over the phone and both ways the company has really come through on getting me the parts as quickly as possible and always being willing and able to answer my questions about each individual piece. I also went online and looked at the Black Friday sales and I don't understand why people think there aren't good deals. I actually placed an order today for several more parts of which were on sale for almost half price of what they had normally been. Moral of the story is I have never shopped with American Muscle and felt as though I paid too much or was not being treated fairly. For that reason I will continue to shop with American Muscle for any and all things that I may need for my Mustang. You guys are doing a great job keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
AHRC Suffolk, NY CarShow
525 Posts
$15 - 20, 000 ...... thats a whole lotta of accessories for a 99 gt.

·
Premium Member
2,063 Posts
I just wanted to take a minute thank American Muscle. For some strange reason they are getting a lot of bad media on this forum, and I find that very odd because all I have had is a very positive experience with their company. At this point I've probably ordered around $15-$20,000 worth of accessories and parts for my 1999 Mustang. Some orders I have placed online others I have placed over the phone and both ways the company has really come through on getting me the parts as quickly as possible and always being willing and able to answer my questions about each individual piece. I also went online and looked at the Black Friday sales and I don't understand why people think there aren't good deals. I actually placed an order today for several more parts of which were on sale for almost half price of what they had normally been. Moral of the story is I have never shopped with American Muscle and felt as though I paid too much or was not being treated fairly. For that reason I will continue to shop with American Muscle for any and all things that I may need for my Mustang. You guys are doing a great job keep up the good work.
Matt,

Thanks for the kind words! I really appreciate it and I am glad to hear that we've been able to get you squared away every time. However the real thanks goes to you! Thank you for being such a great and loyal customer. Let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance!

Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266.

-Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts