Modded Mustang Forums banner

341 - 360 of 366 Posts

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
My uniforms look like ****. My ABU's are all grease stained and dirty, and my blues aren't up to date so I don't want to wear them either.

Plus I think using my service to pick up women is disrespectful to the uniform

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
I've met a few through PoF that turned out to be kinda crazy. I actually gave one a chance cause I thought her craziness came from being stressed out cause she's a single mother. Nope, she's just crazy. I did hit it though.

I'm on Tinder but can't use it. My phone touchscreen is broken and the app only works via touchscreen.

The 3 I've met on PoF, they messaged me first. That should've been a red flag right there. lol

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Haha bipolar w/ ADHD. That's a great combo!

You know speaking of messaging people and bitches being crazy. My buddy and I were talking last night when we were out with his wife and my fiance and he was telling us about how he and his buddy created profiles on POF that were absolutely nuts. They said they wrote "I like to cover myself in mashed potatoes and am looking for serious inquiries for someone to lick it off my body". The problem was, he said they had multiple messages from girls trying to initiate conversation after something that stupid. So basically, a large majority of POF users are nut jobs. It takes a lot of weeding out, and typically a lot of luck to find someone decent. Most women on there have kids, and are a single mother for a reason. They make out the ex to be the biggest d-bag, when he probably was as normal as you and I.

Honestly, if you're an active person who likes to do a lot of things, put pictures up of you doing those activities. If you're into rock climbing, post a pic of you rock climbing. We all love our cars, so you need a good pic of you in your car cruising down the highway or something fun. If you're into sports, post a pic of you at a sporting event, or of you playing sports. That **** usually catches a women's attention.

·
Defective Product
898 Posts
I been playing around with POF, I been getting some messages and what not but nothing that seems all that great. When I had moved down here I did find myself a one nighter with some chick next city over lol

Swyped from my Nexus 5 using AutoGuide

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
I couldnt stand the ones that post "I have a child, they will ALWAYS be my number one and they are my world, if you can't handle that then don't even message me."

We get it, you have a child, no big deal. The big deal is you acting like a mean bitch on the internet in hopes that it will make you look like a better parent or something. When in reality it just makes you look like a crazy bitch. To top it off, all the ones I've seen on there that posted something like that were ALWAYS nuts. I never hung out with any of them because they were always the ones to message first and say something really weird.

You know the type, the women who try and act like the best mother ever online by posting that ****, but they are the same women that work at McDonald's, go out EVERY Friday night to party, and bring home guys with spiders tattooed on their necks every week. A good parent doesn't brag about being a good parent online, they don't need to prove themselves to anyone except their own child, and most certainly do not need to prove themselves tot he internet.

Not even only for a child, I don't know what it is these days about people posting mean things online in hopes it will turn away the people they don't want. This can be seen all over craigslist car adds, as well as dating websites. People say "Don't even bother calling if you don't have cash, don't even bother offering me X amount of money, I know what it's worth, dont waste my time". Sorry bud, I might have been interested until you displayed to me in your own add how big of a prick you are. You could have easily said all of that in a not so confrontational and respectful way. And women do the same thing on those dating website, and probably more so on POF since that tends to be where all the uneducated unemployed government sucking single mom's tend to congregate. They say things like that kids thing I posted above, or my personal favorite, when they post "I'm not looking for a child, in looking for a real man, on that will treat me kindly and not play games. One that has their **** together, has a job and can support themsevles". But usually there is at least a "cuz" or a "Wit" or any other shorten version of an easy to spell word in there. I can't help but think, Okay.......so you work part time at Subway, you are a single mom that lives with your parents, but your looking for a man that's "Not a child, has a good job and has their **** together?" Hate to break it to you but no single guy who has a good job and their own house is going to waste their time on you. Believe it or not, most successful people usually want someone that also has their **** together.......Hard to believe I know. There's a reason you attract the burn out guys, because you're a burn out yourself! Hypocrites. Oh the joys of POF .

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
Isn't it great being unattractive? Lol

I'm certainly not unattractive but am I just not attractive enough to get a response.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I'm certainly not unattractive but am I just not attractive enough to get a response.
Bro, these chicks have no idea what they want. Most of them are looking for some dude that thinks he's a bad ass with tattoos and ****, and beats women and that shows his muscles off a little bit or has abs or something. Meanwhile, he can barely get it up because he's on more steroids than the chicken that is sold at KFC and they also think that prince charming is going to spawn from one of their favorite disney movies. They have NO clue what real life is, what a real relationship consists of, or what type of guy is good for them. They are materialistic in the sense they want everything and that's why 2 years from now, you'll see the same people on there still looking for their "knight in shining armor" or whatever else bull **** they post up.

I couldnt stand the ones that post "I have a child, they will ALWAYS be my number one and they are my world, if you can't handle that then don't even message me."

We get it, you have a child, no big deal. The big deal is you acting like a mean bitch on the internet in hopes that it will make you look like a better parent or something. When in reality it just makes you look like a crazy bitch. To top it off, all the ones I've seen on there that posted something like that were ALWAYS nuts. I never hung out with any of them because they were always the ones to message first and say something really weird.

You know the type, the women who try and act like the best mother ever online by posting that ****, but they are the same women that work at McDonald's, go out EVERY Friday night to party, and bring home guys with spiders tattooed on their necks every week. A good parent doesn't brag about being a good parent online, they don't need to prove themselves to anyone except their own child, and most certainly do not need to prove themselves tot he internet.

Not even only for a child, I don't know what it is these days about people posting mean things online in hopes it will turn away the people they don't want. This can be seen all over craigslist car adds, as well as dating websites. People say "Don't even bother calling if you don't have cash, don't even bother offering me X amount of money, I know what it's worth, dont waste my time". Sorry bud, I might have been interested until you displayed to me in your own add how big of a prick you are. You could have easily said all of that in a not so confrontational and respectful way. And women do the same thing on those dating website, and probably more so on POF since that tends to be where all the uneducated unemployed government sucking single mom's tend to congregate. They say things like that kids thing I posted above, or my personal favorite, when they post "I'm not looking for a child, in looking for a real man, on that will treat me kindly and not play games. One that has their **** together, has a job and can support themsevles". But usually there is at least a "cuz" or a "Wit" or any other shorten version of an easy to spell word in there. I can't help but think, Okay.......so you work part time at Subway, you are a single mom that lives with your parents, but your looking for a man that's "Not a child, has a good job and has their **** together?" Hate to break it to you but no single guy who has a good job and their own house is going to waste their time on you. Believe it or not, most successful people usually want someone that also has their **** together.......Hard to believe I know. There's a reason you attract the burn out guys, because you're a burn out yourself! Hypocrites. Oh the joys of POF .
I couldn't agree with you more. The one thing that always irritated me too was when they would post all these pictures of there kids too. It's like okay, am I looking to date you or am I supposed to be a pedophile looking for your child? If I were a single dad, I surely wouldn't be showing pictures of my little boy or girl on there, and it would take months of us going on dates and **** before I'd even introduce a child to someone. The next best thing is the women who have all the kids, and write "full time mom" and are like 25 years old. Then they want to have this guy who has a house, a car, and a real job. Like you said, pretty sure no guy wants to be with a low-life. Sorry, I'm not sorry. The second funniest ones are the sluts who post half naked pics and are like "I'm not looking for sex, I'm looking for a man who wants me for who I am". Put some clothes on. You want some respect, wear some clothes.. Idiots..

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
I don't want to the this into another thread about the way society has headed, but that seems to be the status quo now a days for that kind of person. They want everything with no effort put fourth. And then they can't wrap their head around why they are 27 with two kids living at their parents......

At Least that's how it is around where I live. Less than 20% (I think that's the number I heard) of people in my area have a college degree. Obviously a college degree doesn't mean you are well educated or set for success, but what those numbers say is that most people who do possess the ability to be successful in a career do not stick around little rural Northern Michigan. It's beautiful up here, but the pay sucks and the cost of living is the same as down state where the pay is double or even triple for the same job. So what I am saying is that the POF around more successful areas may contain more successful women who don't fit that description. However, around here 9 out of 10 women on POF fit that description to a T. And I would go out on a limb and say that's probably the same for most rural areas.

One of the reasons I'm moving down state when I graduate, more money and the same cost of living.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Before I met my wife, I reached the point that if a woman on her online profile said, "My kids are the most important thing in my life, and you need to take a back seat to them" or something similar, I wouldn't approach her, and if she approached me, I'd politely decline.

I was a single father, and I won full custody of my daughter from my crazy ex. I dated a bunch of women, and learned a few things in doing so about what to accept, what to avoid, and what was a hell no.

It is my experience that the woman who put their kids up on an altar, have them listed as their most important thing, etc. are not dating material. They also tend to be the women who treat you as a child, not as a boyfriend/husband. They have a lack of respect for you as a person. This isn't always the case, but more often than not. As a matter of fact, of all the women I dated after my divorce, only two respected me as an equal, not as a big child, and I married one of them.

This may sound odd, but my wife is the "most important" person to me, not my daughter. My daughter does have more importance to me than any other person but my wife, but my wife is the highest priority. She is my partner, my companion, she will be there when my daughter grows up, moves out, and has her own family. She will be there when I'm happy, sad, etc. She is my comfort, my love, my passion, and my equal. My daughter is not those things, she is my child. It is my job to show her how to be a good person, a good parent, and a good husband by being the best example of how a man should treat a woman. Thus, she is not the "most important". My dating profile had ONE picture of my daughter and I, and it was a fun pose with me holding my daughter over my shoulder (to both demonstrate my strength and my "fun"), the ones who post tons of pictures of their kids are like the ones where the woman has pictures with other men. You don't know who the men are, it could be an ex, it could be her brother, it could be her best friend, but if you're posing with other men, it makes me wonder what the attachment is, and I don't want to have to feel out the "who's that guy" questions.

There's lots of single mothers out there, nothing wrong with that. My wife loves my daughter, and if she had kids before we met, I'd love her kids too, but if you tell me outright that I will never be as important to you as your child, then I'm not the guy who you should be dating.

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts
I like reading from Derrick and Woodman, they both seem to look at **** the same way I do.

This also reminded me of something I saw recently lol

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Before I met my wife, I reached the point that if a woman on her online profile said, "My kids are the most important thing in my life, and you need to take a back seat to them" or something similar, I wouldn't approach her, and if she approached me, I'd politely decline.

I was a single father, and I won full custody of my daughter from my crazy ex. I dated a bunch of women, and learned a few things in doing so about what to accept, what to avoid, and what was a hell no.

It is my experience that the woman who put their kids up on an altar, have them listed as their most important thing, etc. are not dating material. They also tend to be the women who treat you as a child, not as a boyfriend/husband. They have a lack of respect for you as a person. This isn't always the case, but more often than not. As a matter of fact, of all the women I dated after my divorce, only two respected me as an equal, not as a big child, and I married one of them.

This may sound odd, but my wife is the "most important" person to me, not my daughter. My daughter does have more importance to me than any other person but my wife, but my wife is the highest priority. She is my partner, my companion, she will be there when my daughter grows up, moves out, and has her own family. She will be there when I'm happy, sad, etc. She is my comfort, my love, my passion, and my equal. My daughter is not those things, she is my child. It is my job to show her how to be a good person, a good parent, and a good husband by being the best example of how a man should treat a woman. Thus, she is not the "most important". My dating profile had ONE picture of my daughter and I, and it was a fun pose with me holding my daughter over my shoulder (to both demonstrate my strength and my "fun"), the ones who post tons of pictures of their kids are like the ones where the woman has pictures with other men. You don't know who the men are, it could be an ex, it could be her brother, it could be her best friend, but if you're posing with other men, it makes me wonder what the attachment is, and I don't want to have to feel out the "who's that guy" questions.

There's lots of single mothers out there, nothing wrong with that. My wife loves my daughter, and if she had kids before we met, I'd love her kids too, but if you tell me outright that I will never be as important to you as your child, then I'm not the guy who you should be dating.
That's a great way to put it in to perspective for a lot of us younger guys here, especially those of us who are getting married. It's funny you just said this because two nights ago my fiance and I were laying in bed and was talking about this type of stuff. My ex is one of these people, who pretend like everything is amazing on facebook, talks about how her kids come first, etc. I was treated like a child when we were together. When we moved in, she would leave me lists, and get mad if I didn't do everything she wanted. I got annoyed, irritated, and just angry. When we broke up and I moved out of the house and back home with my parents, it was the best day of my life, even though I was moving back home. My parents don't even try to constrain me or boss me around like she did. They did notice though how she would always talk about her and her child, and always leave me out of it. Like I wasn't a part of anything, even though we had been together for almost 2 years and were living together. My parents even said it irritated them in a private conversation when I was over at the house one day, and of course I tried being nice and all of that, but I knew it was the truth. Long story short, was woodman was describing about you're significant other, whether it's your wife, you're long time girlfriend whom you may have kids with already, it is important that they are your number one priority. My dad just told my fiance this the other day, about how our marriage will last, and how we will be able to focus, and grow together even when we have children and that we should never lose sight that in the end. I think that's sometimes what drives marriages and people apart. They are so concerned about their kids, that they fail to make their spouses happy. I'm not saying we should ignore the kids or anything ridiculous, but you're kids know you love them. You don't need to cater to their every need, because they too need to grow up, and grow as a person, just like we did growing up. As he said, his kids aren't going to be there for their entire lifetime nurturing him. One day, we may need our kids to help us out because were old and don't move around and can't do things the way we need to, but that's at a different point in life where out of respect and love, you help your parents out. It's tough when we get older, have kids and families and work and what not. But that's what makes kids and spouses completely different in the end when you're talking about "they are my number one". So I guess these idiot women whose kids will move out because they can't stand their mother at 18, and never come back, their kid will still be their #1. I'm sure they'll still have their POF account and will continue to write about how their kids are their most important thing. Then they'll post how the grand babies are the most important thing, meanwhile, they haven't seen them ever because grandma is now a crack whore who the daughter hated since she was a kid for coddling her non stop and not leaving her alone lol..

I like reading from Derrick and Woodman, they both seem to look at **** the same way I do.

This also reminded me of something I saw recently lol

That GIF is priceless, but completely accurate for a large part lol. Speaking of Facebook and pretending to be happy, I'm sure a lot of you have already saw this, but I couldn't help but think of this video when talking about how women or even men pretend like their life is so much better on facebook, when really they are full of ****!

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Well put Clockwise.

I had far too many women be disrespectful, demeaning, and insulting. Had one girl who was using me as means to an end, another who was so hung up on her ex that she kept texting him while we were on our dates together, then couldn't understand why I didn't want to see her anymore, etc.

Have to filter through lots of messed up people to find the right one. As I learned from my ex, as you seem to as well, rush into it and think that the bad traits will improve never works out properly.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
Ive certainly noticed that. Some of girls on that are crazy. But Ive had my fair share of normal people but the conversation just kind of fizzled out and we both didn't like each other.

341 - 360 of 366 Posts