Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aight so this morning i was heading to school and when i started up the stang there was a humming sound
I drove it to school and when i parked it i realized there was smoke coming from the hood
After i called my dad we took a look and couldnt find anything out of the ordinary
It drove home fine without the humming or smoke 8 hours later

What mightve happend and do i needa worry?

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Were do u live...I ask cuz if u live were its snows like were I do...btw new york just got **** on last night 16 inches of snow....god I had ny in the winter...anyway.....just saying its SLIGHTLY. Possible tht snow got under your hood sat on the engine metled and got ur belt wet and mabey the humming is the belt sllipping....I don't know I'm just speaking my mind

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
sounds like it was over heating, some times the over flow makes that humming noise when coolant is bubling out of it

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Were do u live...I ask cuz if u live were its snows like were I do...btw new york just got **** on last night 16 inches of snow....god I had ny in the winter...anyway.....just saying its SLIGHTLY. Possible tht snow got under your hood sat on the engine metled and got ur belt wet and mabey the humming is the belt sllipping....I don't know I'm just speaking my mind
well i washed the car yesterday and may have gotten some water on it thats probably what happened bc its fine now
i appreciate it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts