Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a Hurst on my car for over a year and the 10mm bolt that holds the long brace to the front of the transmission is missing . Does any one know how long it is so i can get the proper one ?

·
Doctor of Jurisprudence
2,945 Posts
EEEeeeewwwww...so sorry to hear that bro. How did you find out that it was missing? Going down the road? Got in it one morning? Did you use threadlocker when you installed? Damn dude...I don't know the exact size, but you could possibly hit up a junk yard and just pull one off of a totaled manual? Cause I just installed mine this past week and I think it was kinda odd designed....half the bolt was threaded and half the bolt was smooth. Might be hard to replicate from a hardware store. Let us know how it turns out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the sympathy . I noticed it was mushy feeling when shifting , I got under the car this morning and found the problem. I will go to the Ford store and order one on Monday. New locktite this time !!! :(

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Thank you for the sympathy . I noticed it was mushy feeling when shifting , I got under the car this morning and found the problem. I will go to the Ford store and order one on Monday. New locktite this time !!! :(
They have ford stores? Is it a franchise? WHERE CAN I FIND ONE!!! lol...jk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts